Blogs

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Demigods and what's to come in 2017...


Hello all... 
Thank you to everyone who bought Titan Elite on its release day yesterday. It is now live on all platforms: 

Www.books2read.com/titanelite

And signed paperbacks are available through my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/KolleenFraserAuthor


A little bit on where Titan Elite leaves the Demigod series...
Titan Elite is the end of Phoenyx's story but I am definitely going to dig into some of the other cast of characters for a novella or companion novel in the future. So many of them have great stories to tell but that is on the back burner and I won't be dipping my toes in fantasy for at least the next year. 


My next release for 2017 will be "Exposure" a contemporary second chance romance. I wrote the first draft for NaNoWriMo last year and am so excited to be taking a step away from fantasy and trying my hand at this genre. It was such an emotional roller coaster writing this story and can't wait for you to read it. 




Now this fella is in its early days. It's a bit gritty and is a love letter of sorts to the relationship and bond between sisters. How these two look out for each other and protect each other come hell or High Water. I don't anticipate this being out until 2018 but you never know when the muse will strike and take over my life.

Thank you all for your support and best of luck to all those participating in NaNoWriMo this month! I am bowing out this year due to release dates and a TON of beta work but I will be over here cheering you on!

No comments:

Post a Comment